tagline

One woman's adventures in cooking for her Dutch-American family.









Monday, February 14, 2011

Knives

The past week or so has made it pretty clear to me that it's time to invest in a quality knife set. I'm not excited about shelling out the money, but I certainly cook enough to make it cost efficient, and the recent cuts I've acquired could have surely been avoided with a better knife. I made a post about this and got a nice collection of suggestions: Warther, Pampered Chef and Wusthof all got votes. I'll need to get cracking on that because the hubs gave me a great Valentine's gift: a knives skills class for me and a friend. It's bring your own knife, so I'll be making a decision soon. I'm really excited to sharpen my skills!

What kind of knife do you use?

***updated***
I am now the happy owner of a Wusthof chef's knife. I look forward to having many more little Wustof's in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...